Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 www.kvb.co.in
Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017 – Various Posts | Apply Online Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Board has released a latest notification for filling the vacant post of various posts in the Karur Vysya Bank Department. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the Karur Vysya Bank,
KVB Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||19 June 2017|
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- You must have completedPost Graduate or Double Post Graduate or B.E., B.Tech., B.Sc. Agriculture, from a recognized University.
- You should have a minimum of60% aggregate.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation can also apply.
- Any Degree/ P.G. obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- If the percentage is in CGPA, it should be converted into the equivalent percentage.
Age: (as on 31st May 2017)
Maximum 28 years – Candidate must have born after 31.05.1989
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): For All Candidates (No reservation) Rs.600/- (Rs.Six Hundred Only)
Karur Vysya Bank Limited PO Recruitment 2017: Important Dates
|Sr. No||Exam Events||Important Dates|
|1||Start of Online Registration||10/06/2017|
|2||Closure of Online Registration||19/06/2017|
|3||Payment of Online Application fees||10/06/2017 to 19/06/2017|
|4||Download of Call letter (Tentative)||One Week before exam|
|5||Date of Examination (Tentative)||July , 2017 (Tentative)|
KVB Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process based on written examination.The detailed procedure will available from 09.06.2017.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KARUR VYSYA BANK APPLICATION FORM
- Log on to KVB careers page at official websitewww.kvb.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the KVB Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of KVB Recruitment 2017 online application form
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Probationary Officer Posts: Karur Vysya Bank has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (Scale I Cadre) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 10-06-2017 to 19-06-2017